1. She always 'likes' everything I post on Instagram and complains about how inactive my Facebook is.
2. She's my mother and father, I wonder how she pulls this off everytime.
3. She gave me my eye colour -I think mine are a bit lighter than hers, but thanks mom.
4. One million meals later, there's nothing better than her cooking.
5. She is so good at bargaining, it's like a super power -though I feel bad for the traders afterwards.
6. She invades my privacy -annoying but, I still love you mom.
7. She accepts and deals with my constant mood swings.
8. She saved my phone number as 'Tall girl' on her phone - I'm not mad I promise. But, who calls their child 'Tall Girl'?
9. I have her smile. I do realize I'm becoming a lot like her, I love it but, it scares me at the same time.
10. Through Runny noses, Cold and Fevers, she is the best nurse ever.
11. She's my Number 1 fan - I remember when I started this blog, she literally said 'I don't know what it is, but I support you'.
12. She always forgives me.
13. She always prays for me, I don't know where I'd be without her prayers.
14. She instilled in my the deep love for Coca-Cola.
15. She has a huge sense of humor.
16. She doesn't understand what exactly I enjoy in Sponge bob.
17. She put up with dad - I still don't understand how.
18. She ate my oddly pink cake from high school cooking class - the cake was hard too!
19. She never missed a Parents -Teacher Meeting. Like never!
20. She's my mother.
For these reasons and more, I love you mom, happy mother's day!
What are the reasons you love your mom? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading xo.